The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

I’m starting to land kwijibo after forgetting about trying to learn it a week ago. Been working on magic drop because I saw a cool 1a trick that looks like beesting from 5a and it involves magic drop

3 Likes

Woot! Congrats to you on starting to get kwyjibo down! I love that trick!
Been working on it daily for 2+ weeks now and I’m starting to get pretty consistent with it!

Sounds cool…got a link?

1 Like

I’m learning magic drop just to learn this trick
Edit : @twitch77 I swear sometimes my replies unreply when I hit send
3 Likes

If you reply to the most recent post in a thread, it does not show the picture in the corner, because it is assumed you’re replying to the post immediately above you (if there is no picture). They still get a notification that you replied to their post.

4 Likes

You have a large brain ty :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Finally landed the hidemasa hook. Shout-out to Dylan Kowalski. His tutorial video seemed to make the difference for me. Now on to the Brent stole. Having tough time with it. Just always seem to end up in a trapeze.

7 Likes

I just landed my first successful bind from a breakaway. I also have Dylan Kowalski to thank for that!

7 Likes

Over slack bind!!

7 Likes

Got hidemasa hook recently and naturally moved on to Brent stole. I wanted to share because after watching the tutorial on yotricks again last night and reading some of the comments on YouTube I realized why I kept failing. I would land in a trapeze nearly every time. I read that this was due to your throw hand being below the yoyo. So I tried again and made sure my throw hand finger was above the yoyo and the string was in line with the gap. Eureka, nailed it first try. And almost right away can nail it pretty consistent.

3 Likes

Been working on Titanium Chopsticks for like a week. I am close with undersized and mini throws, but not full size. Having trouble going from the chopstick undermount back to the original starting mount.

5 Likes

Eli Hops. I get this in 2-3 days but after 1.5 years Kwijibo still eludes me? I’m pretty good at it(Kwijibo)and I love doing it but jeez.

6 Likes

Congrats! I was STOKED when I landed my first Eli hop

4 Likes

Thanks, it is a lot of fun.

2 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Beefhook :sweat_smile: finally!

I accidentally made my string too long and hit 3 suicides in a row (working on those lately).

So then I thought… why not try beefhook again? After a couple throws… success!

Yup… gonna rock a longer string for a while.

9 Likes

Just stopping in to say I mastered Kwyjibo FINALLY. The trick is to cross/uncross your hands very quickly to pull the yoyo onto the target string. I got it 3 times in a row on a single throw! Very proud of myself :grin:

11 Likes

when twitch sees this he will be very happy and excited for you :sweat_smile:good job man

5 Likes

Iwasawa Hook :’)

finally

2 Likes

I’m a week late…but AWESOME! :smiley: Such a fun trick! Congrats man!!

5 Likes

I’m late to the party but this has changed my life. I love doing multiple Kwyjibos.

2 Likes

Y’all need to do Kwijibo starting in a double or nothing next :smiling_imp:

@Niekro @OriginalEnvoy

5 Likes