The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

Is there a video for that? I couldn’t find one.

2 Likes

I’m sure I can figure it out.

1 Like

How…how do you do that?

1 Like

You mean like a reverse kwijibo out of double or nothing? I’ve been asking around if that has a name. I posted a video of it on the FB BST months ago. The only responses that I got was that no one had seen it before and that I should name it. I have been meaning to make a tutorial video of it and of a longer combo that includes it. But I haven’t had time (defending my PhD thesis this Monday!) Does it have a name?

3 Likes

No I mean doing Kwijibo off a double or nothing instead of trapeze

I can record a segment if you’d like an example

3 Likes

Oh cool! So then you end up in a quad mount?

Would love to see this!

3 Likes

Okay, I will try to get a tutorial up soon! Its super fun, I think you peeps will enjoy it!

PS: I just started landing spirit bomb pretty consistently this week!

PS PS: Can you upload videos directly or do you need to use a video service like vimeo or youtube? @codinghorror ??

4 Likes

you end up in triple or nothing

normal kwiji: pop from trapeze -> end in double or nothing
double kwiji: pop from double or nothing -> end in triple or nothing

3 Likes

LOL, yes that makes sense… I was being silly and I see now. Sounds super cool.

2 Likes

You need to use a video hosting service, videos are wayyy too large to host on a forum.

1 Like

@xanadu @Niekro @OriginalEnvoy

Once you feel like Kwijibo is too easy, try this next!! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Nice man, that’s bad a**!

4 Likes

Not a flex post just trying to show ya’ll that Kwijibo older brother/level up :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awesome thanks, I’ll try it tomorrow. Longest string ever and sweet black lighting.

4 Likes

My man! I love Kwyjibo and this is definitely a nice addition to the difficulty level. I am learning this immediately :smiley:

4 Likes

I finally landed one of those funky regens from an undermounted double or nothing that Jens does. Fealt dope

6 Likes

Landed it! Albeit it was a sloppy run, but yup I like it :+1:

4 Likes

Jaysus. Guess I’ll just cry for another month or so.

3 Likes

Once you get the Kwyjibo down, it actually isnt much harder. Im wanting a longer string than normal this close though, lol

4 Likes

Even with a longer string, I find it hard to create enough separation to land on only the desired string…

4 Likes