The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

A smooth Ciccopolenti. I don’t think I’ve posted in this thread for a while.

Dude no way that last slack is so hard to control

I landed a “I’m Allergic to Bananas” a couple minutes ago… The ironic thing is, my sister is allergic to potassium based foods which means she can’t eat bananas. XD

This is the hardest trick I’ve had to learn so far. All advice I can really give you is, don’t give up!

I can finally stop n go dat triangle! My first cabin tutorial trick. ;D Been obsessing over that for a few days.

Love that trick! Once I was able to understand the mechanics of it, I came up with this variation:

(and an extended breakdown for someone who asked for it):

Revolutions.

Keeping the slack controlled is the hardest part for me… but I finally got it to work this last weekend and have since done it several more times successfully.

Now to move on to the green triangle version…

Man revolution are so hard to me. I just don’t get it.

^Challenge accepted!

Magic drop magically came to me today. Took a long break from this trick prior. Was just messing around waiting for some take out when I kept accidentally rejecting on this combo I was working on. Decided to try magic trick and its like I never had an issue with it.

I just learned magic drop like a week ago… still having some trouble with it, but not for the reasons other people are. The thing is I can get the string to reject fine, but when that happens the string behind my TH thumb always seems to move a bit and I often misjudge where to land the yoyo… I have landed it plenty of times, and I can definitely do it, it’s just that I often have trouble with that string moving and landing the yoyo on it. :stuck_out_tongue: I guess I just gotta keep streamlining it until it works out for me.

I learned Poppin’ Fresh over the past couple of weeks for a ladder video contest on Reddit - then forgot to make the video! Still, it’s a fun trick.

I recorded myself doing the 1a sports ladder. Ill have to post it up once I make it. Don’t laugh if I miss a trick or two.

Can’t be any worse than my really bad early Pop n Fresh attempts. I need to try 1A Sport Ladder again now that I have some more tricks down.

Today brought me messing around with yet another side style bind. Nothing crazy or complicated, just fun and looks cool/flashy (when I do pull it off correctly, happens so quick it’s easy to bind your hand in it lol)

https://instagram.com/p/5H3ZLhEBhi/

Finally got the hang of this new combo that I’ve been working on :D, inspired by slack and rejection geniuses Tal Mordoch and Ahmad Kharisma ;D

Finally understand whats going on in a RIB Stole! And also Zach’s Tension Whip thing

I did a sleeper!
XD

Shockwave, did about 3 reps. This trick will only help me get better with Magic Drop which has been a struggle lately as I am currently working on Kamikaze (can get 90% of the way through it now).

Finally landed kamikaze!! Finally. Lol

I finnaly landed And Whut. Did not take as long as I would think though. Took about 10 minutes to learn ;D