The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

Double suicide toe catch. After a half hour of trying to get a standard toe catch suicide I tried a double and got it first try.

Do you have a video of said Toe Catching? ;D

lolol I gotta see a video.

Iori’s fingerspin to over the arm hops

lol I’ve been trying, I’ve only landed it twice though. I’ll probably try to get it on video tommorow.

1 Like

finally smooth with behind the back halo

I skipped over but picked up Slack Trapeze tonight. ;D

The zipper has been challenging for me, but, after what seems like forever, I figured it out tonight. Hopefully when I show my son in the morning, I still remember it, and, hopefully I’m actually doing it right.

French

horizontal this

without the final suicide

Pop’n’fresh. Finally!

I found pop’n’fresh deceptively difficult. But my buddy who started yoyoing around the same time as me (a few weeks later actually) picked it up within days and was rocking it with the speed and confidence of a veteran.

2 years later and I still don’t think I can do it with as much confidence as he can. But I would call it “learned” on my part at least.

darn! horizontal??

Here ya guys go!

fairly consistent now with unresponsive shoot the moon from a direct forward pass
still need time to smoothly enter it from a regen

Yuuki Slack and Brent Stole on a fully responsive No-Jive.

Whoah!

This post need more video.

I’ll make them! Might be awhile though.

My favorite is Flying Coat Hanger 8)

Brent stole took longer than Yuuki Slack… You gotta pop it up high so the string doesn’t slack.

I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve hit myself in various body parts trying to do 1A tricks on a fixie. Just wondering, do you have it set up butterfly or imperial?