The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

Hook, finally

3-D double or nothing nice and easy ;D

Not so much “finally” due to extended effort, but more like “finally” because the video has been in my “to learn” folder forever and I never properly got around to it. But:

Stop and Go Dat GT!

Fun trick. My yoyo is not spinning fast or smooth in my cross-arms GT at the end of it, but it’s definitely landed.

I got an under the leg Harold Owens bind type a thing.

White night

I finally got all of my tricks down and some of Sid seeds tricks( he’s my favorite yoyoer)

I Escaped the Ladder!

Took me around a total of 3 hours of contstant practice before finally doing the whole trick through and through, but I did it!

Now to make it smoooth.

Space ship

I was still waiting for your terms, Corey, so I haven’t even tried yet. :wink: But yeah, I guess that contest is over! Haha! Congrats!

I thought that we were going by the terms of last time (as sloppy/choppy as you want, but no mistakes).

D’oh, I didn’t notice that you named the terms in the other thread. I haven’t check in all day. You were just quicker to the punch I guess. :wink:

Well I just really wanted to learn the trick! I also wanted to beat you, cuz you did last time haha.

You and yooldman can still race though!

what contest, I want to be part of it

We were racing to see who could learn and get a video of them doing Ladder Escape.

I won already (just for fun haha).

Corey has the Glory! The delicious, calorie-laden Glory. :slight_smile:

This glory feels so good.

I’m on top of the worllllddd!!!

Yeah Greg, still ample time left to beat me. :wink:

Wait, so glory is going to make me fatter???

Maybe I’m glad I lost now. :wink:

basepi

Landed my first horizontal skin the gerbil at work today! Then my second and my third :stuck_out_tongue:
Fourth and fifth were at home though. So excited I can actually do a thing sideways!

bee sting, god i didnt know why that took me so long
aeroslacktyl, now that’s a fun trick :slight_smile: