The Hybrid Fulvia Returns in new amazing colors by Luftverk! - Available Tonight - 10pm EST!

Featured-Hybrid-Fulvia

Hybrid Fulvia returns in new amazing colors with a slightly redesigned ring structure. This version is more resistant to vibration issues and reduces kickback from rim weight of the previous version.

Cream-Red-Rings-Hybrid-Fulvia Cream-Red-Rings-Hybrid-Fulvia-02 Cream-Red-Rings-Hybrid-Fulvia-03

The Hybrid Fulvia, based on the original Plastic Fulvia design, features a unique combination of plastic “Injection Machined” construction with aluminum weight rings. Inspired by the nostalgic feel and sound of old-school YoYoJam yoyos, Luftverk’s Jeff aimed to recreate the precise experience, using Injection Machining technology for a one-to-one clone of the original YoYoJam construction.

After months of testing prototypes, the Hybrid Fulvia resonated most with players who grew up in the same era, evoking a sense of nostalgia with its hollow plastic sound, aluminum rings, and a design that transported them back in time, ultimately leading to its production run.

14 Likes

These would look very nice in a Christmas tree actually

5 Likes

Ahh yes can I convince the wife I need these as “ornaments”

5 Likes

I’m sure she will understand

4 Likes

Man…would be really hard just to pick one color…they all look REALLY nice.

3 Likes

Oh my gawd those look great

that white and blue!

Having some fun with the Hybrid Fulvia!

6 Likes