Fulvia Hybrid

Does anyone know if YYE will have the Fulvia Hybrid for sale this evening? I don’t see any announcements or I may just be going insane

4 Likes

Yah Andre said they gonna have them in this thread

4 Likes

Ah thanks! Surprised to not see a countdown or anything out there yet!!

1 Like

According to Luftverk, the ones released on thier site were raw aluminum so they would patina like the original throw that inspired it(can’t remember what that was). The ones that will eventually be released on YYE will have the aluminum rims clear anodizes.

1 Like

Ooo I missed that you said this evening in your OP I don’t know the timeline or anything. I just remembered reading that they would have them here at YYE.

1 Like

Oh yea sorry. Maybe @AndreBoulay knows if they will be up tonight?

1 Like

Yeah. They just came in and finishing photos. Countdown will be up in just a few! :blush:

11 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

I’m gonna need some sauce on that one - I’m pretty sure they’re from the same run, and that was the distinction Jeff made - first run ones have raw rims like yyj, including the ones retailers have.

1 Like

This was from Luftverk’s site

“The result is a yoyo that is literally be a one to one clone of the original discontinued Yoyojam construction. Not somewhat like it - but exactly the same. This initial batch features raw aluminum rings like the original as well, made to develop a slight patina as it is used over time.”

I’m pretty sure I read that the second batch was ano’d

Any source for the retailer ones being of a different batch?

Or of there being a second batch at all?

The stock numbers available from retailers and from the luftverk site also align with the original 900 number posted on the site.

…unless you’re saying that 900 number was actually multiple runs outside of the three colour options. In which case, I’d like to see the source for that, too.

I sent the an email.

Pretty sure there will be a post on the Luftverk site if/when the ano’d rim Hybrid Fulvias get done, but just for the sake of clearing this up, I’m going to predict the future and say that the next person to post here will have asked Jeffrey Pang directly :slight_smile: and have the answer.

2 Likes

I stand corrected, here is the reply from Luftverk. Sorry for the confusion.

“All Fulvia that are from this initial batch have raw rings. Seems like there is some sort of mis-information in regards to that. There are no anodized ring versions that exist. We are still considering if we will do a second batch or not based off feedback.”

2 Likes