The Good Man Panzerhacker

Package got lost in mail, what a shame. Panzerhacker is a good guy. He should be rewarded for helping me out. I will get back on details.

Somewhat suspicious, he has not scammed anyone. He appears to be nice, his stories just seems to be inconsistent. He has an add for a C3yoyodesign Berserker SS for $100, right off the bat it seems to be too good to be true. Here are points to why he seems suspicious:

• Aside from that he told me he needs money right away for a Valkyrie. Now all of a sudden he is okay with receiving the money later.
  • He asked me to pay via “family and friends”
  • He seems to be like Jack Kurnow (oiipryde), similar style of add, asking for money right away
  • When I told him about an offer from a forum member he said he is strict about buying strait from the provider. (Yoyorecreation) So why does he have a wants list?
  • Cannot seem to send my pictures.

I will update constantly until I get further updates. Sorry if you are honest man, I just do not want to let anything bad happen…

He has a slight chance of being a scammer. Still seems to be trustworthy…
What do you guys think? Should I deal with him? But most importantly I need to know if he is dealing with other people regarding the Berserker SS.
If I pay via “goods and services” I should be safe no matter what, right?

As has been stated many times, never pay through PayPal as a “gift” when you are making a purchase.

Someone asking for that coupled with an underpriced item should be a huge red flag.

There’s no such thing as a free lunch. :slight_smile:

Well, I did not pay yet. At $90 shipped it does seem to good to be true. My question here is if I pay via goods and services, there is no chance I could get scammed. Right?

You’ll be safe if you pay with goods and services, yes. You have a period of time after the purchase to contest it if something goes wrong. 45 days? Something like that. I personally don’t like the fact that he can’t seem to send you pics of the yoyos. If I can’t see the product first, I’m not putting any money towards it.

Sorry, let me correct myself, he sent me 1 picture. He told me that he will send more when back from school. If he sends me some legit photos then I guess it should be safe, or at least I hope…

OK, so you haven’t done the deal yet, nor officially been scammed, you are just asking for an opinion.

So be sure to update this one way or the other at the proper time so as not to leave a bad impression if not deserved. If it turns out bad, leave that info as well.

Just for some added information, Panzerhacker has 2 positive feeback on the UK forums, both from well known members.

Not implying or drawing any conclusions from this, it’s just more information for anyone interested. :slight_smile:

EDIT: I’m done, Romulus if you reply to the claim and continue I’ll be happy to refund your money. I can’t be arsed to deal with this anymore since I’m probably getting the insurance anyway.

Man… What a bad trip with bad coincidences. What a shame that the postal service can just loose stuff like that. I want to let let all of you know that Panzerhacker seems to be a fair honest guy. He did respond to all the requirements I asked for.
I will change up what the topic is of. I will get back on you soon.

Thanks to both of you for seeing this through.

We called it even and he’s going to cancel the claim and we split the costs, I pay him $45 and I get $45 back to call it even.

Claim closed as he said, really sad it had to end this way but thanks for keeping your word :slight_smile:

No problem man. I know it would suck if it got lost in the mail. It was shipped via tracking and signature, so if I did have it you would know. :-
Sorry for making your first sale on the forums not really a good one, but believe me people here are the best. If I ever get it I will inform you and send the full payment back.