The European festival of terrible music!

You don’t want to miss this. I know the title sounds relatively unappealing, but just look at how much win that has spawned from the huge amounts of fail in this “contest”. Some times, music just becomes so bad that it’s a joke instead of music. And sometimes, artists joining this contest actually purposely make jokes.

The funny thing is that the contest is supposed to be focused around “lyrics and song” which is why pretty much everything you hear except the song is playing in the background, and also NO PITCH CORRECTION AND THE SINGING MUST BE LIVE. You’d think that was a good thing, but you have to realize that some of these contestants simply can’t stay in key at all. Here’s some examples of the funny stuff we’ve gotten from this contest (which is the real reason you’d actually want to watch the contest)

Epic Sax Guy

El Chiki Chiki

This example only needs the title “this example”

That’s only a small sample of my favorites, this contest is basically full of bad stuff that’s so bad it’s funny. I don’t know why everyone putting out these videos are Spanish, but hey, it’s what I can find.

14th of May, don’t miss it. If you want to see the REALLY bad stuff, watch the semis tomorrow and thursday.