The ERIC KOLOSKI Collection! YYF KO, Uppercut, & YYSL KaPow String!

KO:

First released in the YoYoFactory Knockout Mystery box, this is the latest signature bi-metal of Eric Koloski - The KO!

The KO is meant to pack POWER in a cut-throat design! It was modeled directly off Eric’s titanium weapon of choice - the RICOCHET. The KO delivers a no frills design with maximum spin power. The affordable battle-ready price makes it a great choice for your next freestyle match!

Releasing Saturday 5/29 @ 8PM EDT.

Uppercut:

The Knockout series starts with the Uppercut! This all aluminum yoyo features a classic organic shape matched with strong modern design elements from some of Eric’s all time favorite YoYoFactory yoyos. The Uppercut is super nimble on the string while maintaining great stability so you can master all your moves in and out of the ring!

Ka-Pow Strings:

To complete his new signature line, Eric took his former signature string VENOM and tweaked it to make it more fluid and agile. Ka-Pow holds tension like a champ and fits right between plutonium and Ammo thickness-wise. It has the perfect balance for whips and slacks and plays consistent from throw to bind.

14 Likes

I would have to say after getting my KO and UpperCut in the mystery box. They play well above those selling prices.

That is just my opinion.

7 Likes

I’m very tempted by that KO galaxy colorway

1 Like

After throwing the KO for a few months it has stepped into my Top 5 and is definitely my favorite bimetal. The specs and feel are so perfect for me and while I have never thrown a hybrid Yoyojam, the appearance and feel of the KO is sort of how I think an old YYJ would feel. The Zipline Bubbleviscious string feels so perfect on it as well! I find it fast and really stable and a total joyous experience to throw.

7 Likes