New release from YoYoFriends - The Koi!

The latest release from yoyofriends takes a different approach to their usual competition focused design with a fun refreshing design. This is the all new KOI!

The KOI showcases a different side of yoyofriends by focusing on flow and play feel. It has an overall organic shape that still packs plenty of performance. With an optimized center/rim weight distribution, it offers a relaxed experience when throwing with plenty of power for longer combos when needed. It also has optimized stability and acceleration to handle all the tricks when pushed.

The organic shape of the KOI makes it the perfect everyday carry that gives users a fun and pleasant experience no matter the situation!

Releasing 1/8 @ 8PM EST.

10 Likes

Isn’t there already a Koi? No wait that’s the Kui

4 Likes

So pretty. Organic lovers gotta be drooling over this and the price. And its 7068. Geez @Mazdarx7FD you guys really put out a sweet treat for us!

(Also I know a good design is a good design regardless of alu type. But when I see 7068 for some reason it appeals to me a tiny bit more)

9 Likes

That’s an awesome trick vid too!

4 Likes

Wish it had been released in koi colors, like gold/black or gold/black/white like so many koi, or blue with splotches of gold to represent a pond full of koi.

5 Likes

Thanks! Malte really went all out on this one. :smiley: Hopefully he showcased what KOI is capable of despite it being an organic yoyo.

2 Likes

Excited to get the purple fish in my hands, for some reason have never gotten into yoyofriends, figured an organic is a good jumping in point for me!

2 Likes

would definitely recommend jumping in at some point! i got the Hummingbird, and i absolutely love it.

5 Likes

Just got my salmon colorway. Cant put it down, it’s nice to have a chill session with these, throwing classic tricks on it is so fun

2 Likes