New Uppercut and KO Colors by YoYoFactory!

Uppercut-Featured

Ding Ding Ding…The Uppercut & KO are back for Round 3 in AMAZING NEW Colors!!! :fire::fire::fire:

The Uppercut is an all aluminum yoyo that features a classic organic shape matched with strong modern design elements from some of Eric’s all time favorite YoYoFactory yoyos. The Uppercut is super nimble on the string while maintaining great stability so you can master all your moves in and out of the ring!

Uppercut-Black-Silver-Fade Uppercut-Purple-V2 Uppercut-Aqua-v2 Uppercut-Aqua-Pink-Fade

The KO is meant to pack POWER in a cut-throat design! It was modeled directly off Eric’s titanium weapon of choice - the RICOCHET. The KO delivers a no frills design with maximum spin power. The affordable battle-ready price makes it a great choice for your next freestyle match!

KO-Featured2

KO-Aqua KO-Pink-Blue-Rims KO-Black-Gold-Rims KO-Aqua-Pink-Fade

20 Likes

I’m so excited to see the K.O. still going strong! It’s one of the yoyos I’ll likely never get rid of.

Ivan

2 Likes

Agreed. These are great throws. Eric Koloski is a boss.

2 Likes

I really like the KO and Uppercut. So happy I did the mystery box awhile back. I am really digging that pink and blue rim one.

2 Likes

The KO is actually a fantastic yoyo

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Metoo LOL! Which color do you have?!

2 Likes

:see_no_evil::raised_hands::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! <3

2 Likes

That colorway might be my new favorite - it just POPS!

1 Like

Yoooo those colors look really good !!! That black w gold KO is really calling to me !!!

2 Likes

Im a sucker for the fades, but I agree the Black Gold really stands out - also reminds me of the Gold Ranger from Power Rangers LOL

2 Likes

Couldn’t Help myself LOLOL!

3 Likes

I can see the resemblance !!! The black and gold match perfectly !!! You were right lol :laughing:

3 Likes

Used to be blue until I acquired a red one on the BST! I’ve wanted to do this halfswap for a long time.

Ivan

6 Likes

Dang thats a good idea! Love this!!! thanks for sharin! :slight_smile:

also at first I thought this was one of my pics bc a lot of my pics are on top of my keyboard also LOL!!!

1 Like

Yeah the C sharp or D sharp key makes a perfect place to set a yoyo so it gets evenly lit from the overheads and doesn’t roll during the pic, LOL! Plus the black-and-white of the keys provides a nice neutral-colored background.

What kind of keyboard do you play, out of curiosity?

Ivan

2 Likes

Exactly Lolol

I have a portable grand Yamaha DGX-650 :slight_smile: wbu?

1 Like

The photo here is taken on a Korg Kross 2! It’s my favorite for jamming with friends or small bar gigs where space is at a premium.

Ivan

2 Likes