The Dominator

If you had noticed under my Favorite yoyo its the Peter fish Dominator. I did look over a review on this forum
and for the most part it felt incomplete. Because of the damage the yoyoer had when the yoyo kissed the floor.

I do admit out of the package this yoyo is slightly disappointing, but what would you expect for a $2 and change yoyo.
Stock this yoyo will have a paded foam like response system, throw that away!!! I used silicone in its place.
I add weight to it by using the tips I found on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/yotricks#p/a/u/0/l-nEP6zNVqQ

After adding the weight, it fells close to or about the same as my Duncan Pulse the difference compared to the pulse
the Dominator is slightly slimmer, which for me makes it easier to handle when both of my hands has a yoyo.
After modifying it, I fell it is a low maintenance yoyo compared to my Pulse in that I do not have to spend more money on friction pads.
With that being said, I own two and both of them had some hard kisses with concrete and tile floors and still work great for me.

Stock I give it 1.5 out of 5 >:(

Modified I give it 4 out of 5 :smiley:

Thank you for your time on my review on the Peter fish Dominator