The coolest Yoyo Name

I dont know I figured that I could start out with a really good yoyo so it would be easier to learn tricks

Wellā€¦ yeahā€¦ it is I guess.

Oh yeahā€¦ for your birthday or when you get the money. You should get a Peak. No yoyoer should have to live life without a Peak. When I got my Peakā€¦ I was wondering why the sleep time was only like 3 minutes and why it was almost responsiveā€¦ thatā€™s when I realized there was a knot around the bearing. This thing is rediculous with a knot around the bearing. Without a knot around the bearingā€¦ itā€™s like the greatest yoyo ever made (I prefer and 888 though because of the size). Can finger/thumb grind for a long time.= and can sleep forā€¦ wellā€¦ FOREVER!

where can you find the peak who makes it

CLYW makes them. You can buy the Peak either from their website or from the b/s/t.

k thanks i will go look do you think its a good yoyo

and what is the website name?

I know yoyonation has them. Whether or not theyā€™re in stockā€¦ Iā€™m not sure.

Iā€™m going bowling now and wonā€™t be back for a while. If you have any more questions on stuffā€¦ feel free to message me on here or on youtube (youtube.com/yomaster16 [preferably youtube]). Iā€™ll respond as soon as I can.

The Peak is ā€œinvincibleā€ I used a cotton string once (over conrete) and the string snappedā€¦ my Peak hit the concreteā€¦ hard. Not a scratch on it. Not even a paint scuff. Still plays just as well, if not better, than the day I got it. Iā€™ve accidently thrown my Peak into hard floors, conrete, Iā€™ve even hit chairs and a wall with itā€¦ not even a mark is on it. You should get it. You wonā€™t be disappointed.

ok thanks have fun!

thats crazy it didnt get a scratch

yoyomaster you can go to my website also so we can chat its

http://www.yoyoths.webs.com/

Donā€™t know if this has been posted yet, butā€¦

Matador, Superstar, Senza Nome, and K-os are great names.

ya i think super star sound pretty cool and none of those have been said yet

so how many yoyos do u have

Just a note DNA 1995, please donā€™t double post.

oh sorry why? just askin not trying to be mean

Anybody else finding this funny?
THe great [REMOVED] returns! again!

DNA 1995, you should already know. we have told you numerous times when
your name was wesley.

please dont report me yoyoexpert gave me another chance I swear I am not trying to spam please dont report me yoyoexpert gave me one more chance i didnt mean to sorry

I AM NOT REPORTING YOU. Just clearing up that you were Wesley! No sweat ok? lol

Just be careful not to double post so much.

k sorry

what was your score in bowling