The buddy system.

Jayyo because he’s a really nice guy and fun to hang out with, and also very smart and makes points that you can never think of. He’s also really funny sometimes.

ItzChris (Chris) is my main yoyo buddy. He’s one of the nicest people I know, I go to school with him. He is one of the few people who helped my club big time and without him, I wouldn’t have made my club. He’s really awesome.

My next ones are who the ones that I do not know personally, but I talk to them online.

Samad Patel! Really funny guy. He’s really smart and he’s really really awesome.

Matt Louen! I like his personality. He’s nice, funny, and he’s got great skill. He and Samad share some characteristics actually.

C’mon guys, this is a good thread.

Jared Veratti got me in it. At first i saw yoyoing on tv and tryed it. i was just in the up and down. I stopped for awhile then i met jared verrati who i saw had been yoyoing for about a year so i learned some more tricks and then finally showed him i yoyoed 2. he tuaght me alot then i stopped again and are finally back in it with him.

then, you are in/near MA?

Charles Schluer and Samm Scott are my yoyo buddies. We get together from time to time and trade tricks and show each other the stuff we’ve been working on. I feel like having these guys around has really pushed my yoyoing into where it is today.

Paolo, James, and Alex. I met all of them at DXL and they were pretty cool guys.

I have quite a few people that really keep me throwing… pretty much all of which I’ve met in just the last year. I met my friends Josh, Daf, Michael, and Max online (getting to later meet Josh at Worlds), and I don’t get to talk to them as often as I’d like anymore, but we still talk fairly frequently (some more than others, of course).

Then at MAR I met my buddy Tyler, who rocks… and who I should chat with more… can’t wait till this Summer so we get to hang again. At Worlds I had the pleasure of meeting a great guy named Spencer, who I now talk to on Skype a lot. Also at both contests I got the chance to talk to Kyle for some time, he’s a cool guy. And of course it’s been awesome knowing and getting to converse with my friend Jamie (MrBear).

And even though I don’t know anyone here amazingly well, plenty of you guys here at YYE have been a major encouragement to me too (jackjigsaw, d4rqk0n3, Saskability_Psychosis, TheYoYoGirl3, and others), along with so many people on YouTube that I won’t even try to say them all.

If it weren’t for all the people above and people that I’m forgetting, I most likely would not be throwing at all… so thanks guys.

1 Like

First of all, is my friend Death. I currently go to school with him, and if I had never met him, I wouldn’t be yoyoing. He let me use his legacy, and that got me into it, and long story short, I continued yoyoing and here I am now. He’s a good yoyoer and an awesome friend.

Second is Mac Jay. He is pretty much the person who runs the yoyo meet where I live. He’s an awesome yoyo, and lets me try all sorts of new throws. I have a few yoyos that I bought from him as well ;D. Very legit. All around a great guy.

Last is LGATTER. He’s a friend that I knew in school before he graduated. He is also an amazing yoyoer. He shows up the the meets and show’s me new tricks. He also lets me try new throws when in town. I have also traded with him quite a few times, and he is a legit person. Also a great person to know.

There will be more in the future, but these friends I know in person, so they will automatically make my list, as they are awesome.

^
you are in Alaska?

yup

Got my post up.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE etc.

You really hit the nail on the head, Jim. Punched his gut and stole his lunch money, too! Now my post seems tiny compared to yours. You really have no clue how good this makes me feel. We really need to hang out again some time, or I need to get off my butt and pull together the next meet, or… or… SOMETHING

-Pat!

Right now my only yo-yo buddy is ~Dodge~ he occasionaly helps me with a trick or two and lets me copy his homework. He also gets on my account when i forget to sign out and starts topics about stuff that has no intrest to me at all. :-[

Nobody else?

I’d say I’m starting to become buddies with Heath, in my own mind. He helps me out on where to fix my yoyo designs.

For those of you who don’t know Heath, HVizier might be a little more appropriate.

Y’know I thought this thread would be more active.

Q that just made my day.

Love,
Jake

I honestly dont have a yoyo buddy :(. I wish i did. Maybe i could voice out a cry here for a yoyo buddy xD. I have a cool fb group going too that would be a nice addition to share cool yoyo vids and such. Lemme know if your interested.

The lack of MaxL in this thread disturbs me.

Except for Minus Mike. <3