The blind folded challenge.

Yes 1 or more rotations.

You’re pretty sure huh? So have you ever witnessed a contest judge jump up on stage with a ruler to measure if a contestant let there flop stop a quarter inch from making a full revolution? ::slight_smile:

You do realize I’m the one who named the trick to be done in the first place right? That I’m the one who is giving the next trick to be done.
Take a deep breath and relax. And if you read above even two of people posted that it should be at least 1 full rotation.
Maybe you should chill out.

I’ll have to give this a whirl later and see if I can get it to do the full rotation (so I can undo the mount from the same side I started with).

https://youtu.be/tEu3nG3HXcE
There it is, 1 full rotation. I never specified it that it had to be a full 360. Just that it needed to be a full rotation… I also think we should make the rule that you shouldn’t be allowed to name a trick that you yourself can not do while blindfolded. So seeing as I just did the trick. I’d say the next trick should be McBrides Rollercoaster. And I name this trick, because I know it can be done blindfolded as I made sure I could do it before picking it.

Nicely done. Next trick Mcbride roller coaster.

Is it too late to enter?

Nope, just give it a whirl. It moves on when one completes the trick

Yes you can enter current trick is McBride Rollercoaster.

Is the current trick too hard should we change it?

if I need to do it blind folded since no one else will, ill do it. But i just did the last 2. Its gonna have to wait till after dialysis though.

I just forgot about it

I’ll take a shot at it when I get off work!

The current trick is changed to snake hips.