The Best Looking Yo-Yos of All Time?

The OD Downbeat with it’s classic shape in the Jurassic Squad color way, just looks great. The T1’s shape is neat too.

Here’s my top 7 best looking yo-yos from my personal collection. Just because pretty yo-yos.

7. Onedrop Rally - Spring Rain Colourway

6. Yoyofactory Turntable - Raw

5. Yoyorecreation Draupnir - Matte Black

4. sOMEhING Anglam CC. - Silver w/ Red Rings

3. Yoyorecreation Sleipnir - Benson Fok Edition

2. Yoyofactory 7075 Genesis - Doomsday

1. Yoyofactory x Turning Point Proton - Galaxy

Man I love pretty yo-yos. Must… buy… more… ;D

1 Like

^^
I gave you a thanks just for letting me see that fabulous Sleipnir that you have :). I love mine, but that splash is a work of art. I am so glad it is in such fine hands. Cheers.

1 Like

That silver Anglam CC with the red rings sure makes a great visual impact.

The contrast is perfect.

And your images are most excellent!

1 Like

Thank you for hooking me up with it sir! I highly doubt I ever would have got my hands on one otherwise. :slight_smile:

Thanks Mo, really appreciate it! ;D

I agree, the red ring really pops. In fact I had very little interest in the Anglam CC until I saw it in this colourway, at which point it instantly achieved “I NEED IT!” status. Fortunately I was able to find one after hunting around.

It’s a shame that not more work is done with coloured weight rings. I know that steel can’t be anodised but surely there’s a way of colouring it somehow…?

I totally forgot about jasonwongzero anodize jobs- gorgeous.

^ I would have to agree…I have a Model 10 JasonWongZero in Skittles colorway that’s absolutely breathtaking!