is the atmosphere a good choice for a intermediate 1A player ???
it is a very good choice if u can bind. Its good because it is unresponsive, great rim weight which gives it long sleep times, a great rounded shape, with a celcon body.
If you can bind, it’s a great choice. If not, well… not the best choice, lol. Personally, I would stick with your DM. Fill out these questions so we can help you.
- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- What weight is ideal to you?
- Does color matter?
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
- What is your price range?
- What is your skill level?
yea it’s a really good yoyo that’s if you can bind or just get an x-convict replace it with some silicone pads shim it up and get a koncave bearing and you got yourself a really good yoyo.
Yes. If you can bind, very yes.
He did say he’s intermediate. I suspect he can bind.
Me too, but you never know what his version of intermediate really is. It could be a lot better, could be not as good. Just making sure.