THATYOYOGUY he is a scammer

NO ONE DEAL WITH HIM, HE IS A SCAMMER, HE GOES BY THE NAME CHAD, BUT HIS REAL NAME IS CHRIS MOORE, AND LIVE IN HOULKA MS. HE IS A LIAR AND THIEF. HE SAID HE WOULD TRADE HIS YUUKSTA FOR MY DV888 AND A YOMEGA HOTSHOT. HE SENT ME A FAKE PIC, AND ONCE HE GOT THE YOYO HE STOPPED TALKING TO ME. THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME EITHER I GUESS HE IS WELL KNOW SCAMMER ON YYN, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM.

I’ll never understand why people steal yoyos. It’s a toy…

he tried to pull the same thing with me. he told me they stole his yoyo’s after i gave him a tracking number. i intercepted the package but cost me an extra 11 dollars. google search where shipping before you ship. the address he gave me to ship to was in the middle of now where. side note connor is also a scammer tried to pull the same thing. someone needs to block that guy as well.

Well, sorry to say we missed him. CHRIS MOORE has been scamming on the boards since at least 2006 under various names. Was kicked from theyo 4-5 times.

The names we’ve known him by: eko85, dizzmonkey, twizted1, yoyotactics, Victum.

[quote=somewhere else]He has used the names Chris Moore, C.J. Moore, and C.J. Hood to my knowledge. Be careful of anyone with a shipping address in Houlka, MS, zip code 38850. He has used multiple addresses, and seems to have a lot of relatives in the same zip code whose addresses he could use, so it would be a good idea to make sure you get your stuff from anyone in that area before sending any payment or yoyos, even if he/she has good feedback.

If you make a deal with someone from Houlka, MS, and they won’t ship first, show them this feedback to explain your reasoning. If they still won’t agree, I would be very wary of trading/selling/buying with that person.
[/quote]
Note that he’s also had an address in Tupelo.

wow, this person is very low in the world to keep doing this. whats the point really!? of scamming us out of yoyos!!!

the only thing we can do is report him to usps as a scam and call the local pd, karma will come his way. So in the mean time, does anyone have a yoyo they no longer want and can spare on to a fellow yoyoer? hehe since he stole the only yoyo i own >:(

He tried to scam me and steal my 888x as well.

In fact we organized a trade for a yyf boss shortly before yye banned him. I told him I would ship the 888x right away, but I never did, something just wasnt right from the beginning, his name, his address, everything. anyway thankfully I didn’t send him my yoyo and instead decided to wait and see if my boss showed up. Needless to say it never did, so I never shipped the 888.

Why are people such jerks in this world?

You just have to feel bad for someone who steals yoyos. its quite funny actually, if you have to steal a yoyo to make yourself feel good then you probly failed miserably in all other aspects of your life. So im guessing people scam others because they have no job, no life, no freinds and no one to talk to, very sad life.

Feed him to the Sarlacc!!!
http://www.youtube.com/v/XKsQNPaAXx4?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0

lol that was amazing!!!

I just stumbled across this tracking down something else: yoyolegacy

Chris Moore used a variation of this email address in the past - the1victum@gmail.com

He’s got 3 bad trade reviews, 1 positive.

IP Information - 70.147.192.252
IP address: 70.147.192.252
Reverse DNS: adsl-070-147-192-252.sip.jan.bellsouth.net.
City (per outside source): Brandon, Mississippi

IP matches one also used by thatyoyoguy.

Location in the vicinity of known Chris Moore residences.

We started a thread on YYN u should post that there, thanks man!

I’ve posted in that one already.

Also the mods there have been given a heads up on it.
We talk back and forth a bit. :wink: