Watching the MLB Network in my room.

8/10 I donā€™t like baseball
Gonna go read for a reading log.

9/10 Love reading

Thinking about going to sleep soon.

9/10 lol
got a sweet all metal colt 25 airsoft gun :slight_smile:

10/10

Got my 1st semester report card today and got straight Aā€™s except for a B+ in PE. This means I get 100 dollars.

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/0.00000001 lucky :ā€™( (what yoyo you gonna buy? ::))
Chewing gum!

8/10 probably a rec rev oscrillatrix, shinwoo techno 2, and a fiesta XX

Currently listening to this

Got Straight Aā€™s. Going to get somethinā€™ butā€¦ DONT KNOW WHAT TO BUY. lol. BTW comp is messed up and wont let me see vids on here, so cant hear the songā€¦

10/1/0
Jut cut oft my foot.t

Not really.

On an iPad that is acting stupid

5/10

I memorized up to the ninth decimal place of pi today

Ļ€/10 Only nine?

Just finished a huge project on logical fallacies for AP English. Itā€™s 1 AM.

Horible man. Get some some sleep.

Got a San Francisco Giants hat on Monday. By the way, its a REAL World Series edition. Its not the patch that they just sew on the hat. Its friggin awesome!! Go Giants!!

10/10
Almost done pulling off multiple great trades!

10/10

Got my velocity and 2nd techno2 today.

10/10
On skype with friends

10/10. Awesome.

Went to eat pizza with baseball team. Ok. So you know when there is pepper and salt on the table that you eat when you are at a resturant?? My friend took the pepper, unscrew it a little so that the lid would come off. (When someone tried to pour it) So my friend took the pepper and said, ā€œHere, have some pepper.ā€ He meant to pour it a little, but poured all of it. The pizza was black. ewwā€¦

8/10 I love baseball, what position do you play?

Yoyoing 1a, 3a, 4a, and 5a but I suck a 3a and 5a :frowning:

Well im in the majors. The coaches havent put in specific posistions. But since I am a BOSS at catching fly balls, probably outfield. But I am also a BOSS for pitching and shortstop.

9/10. Its ok I am not good at 3a of 5a either. Your not the only oneā€¦

Listening to some Deadmau5 songs on youtube. LOOK THEM UP, THEY ARE AWESOME FOR YOYOING. ā† Just some tipsā€¦

8/10
waiting to goto lowes to get some pipe for the berral of the nerf gun Im modding. I put a HUGE spring in the thing, so Im hoping it doesnt kill itself when I shootā€¦