That one yoyo

What’s that one yoyo that has every yoyo design aspect in it? I’m actually not sure, just wanted to see your opinions. :slight_smile:

So, you want a yoyo that has:

Organic shape

V shape

U shape

H shape

Modified shape

C sized bearing

D sized bearing

A sized bearing

Double weight rings

Solid color anodizing

Splash anodizing

Bi-metal

Plastic

Metal

Matador spikes

STAX

TA-tas

Hubstacks

Z-stacks

Side effects

…Well. Give me about 10 minutes, and I’ll design this for you.

Thats awesome xD

That yoyo doesn’t exist.

don’t forget a reversible shape and removable rims as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Well something that KINDA has those aspects lol ;D. Imagine a V shaped yoyo with rounded rims, H profile (sorta), side effects, and you get the idea. I’m sure there’s something out there like that, but I’m too lazy to check :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think you can have a V shape and an H shape in a single yoyo, because an H shape is usually a V shape with a step/lip, like the CODE 1.

If anyone could design a yoyo this crazy, it would be you! But we musn’t forget that this yoyo also must be blasted and not blasted, tumbled, and sodablasted.

Don’t forget machined and molded. Raw and anodized. Fixed axle, transaxle, bearing, auto return, etc.

Ahh why not candy blast while we’re at it. And powder coated clear xD

I’ll take that as a compliment…

I’ll take that as a compliment.

Well, I designed this yoyo as a prototype. I call it the invisi-yo.

OMGZ I LOVE THAT COLORWAY. When will they drop?

What if they’ve already dropped, and we just don’t know because they’re invisible?

lol this is awesome xD

That colourway that you’re seeing in the photo is called See-Thru-Blu. I hope to have many more of those coming up for ya guys!

I’ve thought about this some, and think I know of a way to get most elements in one yoyo…

Organic shape
V shape
U shape
H shape
Modified shape

This would need some kind of unscrewable rim you would put on the yoyo to change its shape.

C sized bearing
D sized bearing
A sized bearing

This would need interchangeable axles and spacers for each bearing.

Double weight rings

That would probably just be part of the design.

Solid color anodizing
Splash anodizing

Each changeable rim would need different anodizing.

Bi-metal
Plastic
Metal

The changeable rings would have to be different materials.

Matador spikes
STAX
TA-tas
Hubstacks
Z-stacks
Side effects

This would all need some Side Effect like system that somehow also included STAX…

Werrd did some cool stuff with interchangeable rims. Look at that for reference.

Edit: Auto cucumber sucks.

Yeah. Werrd was my inspiration.

The stock throw would have to be U shape. From here, the rims could sort of “sheath” each half of the yoyo, modifying its shape. I would post pics of my interpretation , but I’m not home now.