That Grassy lake chief on eBay...

:smiley:

Agreed, I had a FG Inkpot that played beastly awesome that I probably should’ve kept but convinced myself I wasn’t in love with the colorway. Cool Ghoul and Buffalo Bob are 2 awesome ones for sure, in fact Cool Ghoul was the first colorway to make me actually really notice the Chief and want one.

I miss my Zack Gormely Chief oh so dearly. :frowning:

If anyone has a Zack Gormely Chief that has an odd splash of blue, hit me up ill offer extremely well.

Definitely should have kept it
Glad you didn’t :wink:

Wow up to $250 as of now man people will pay large amounts of money for a Yoyo…

Don’t forget guys and gals. There are people who do ano and powder coating that can make you happy somehow with a color scheme you may like.

You think you could match a grassy lake?

Confident I could get very close. There are butt loads of green available from light mint hues to near black greens and everything in between.

But powder coating is a different texture and look and ffor the times I’ve tried it, usually adds vibe

It can add vibe if you are not careful. As far as the texture goes there are numerous styles which add some choices. It can even be applied in different manners to obtain certain feels.

Ano simply can not offer as many choices in color, period.

So wait, this colourway (foxy moss) retails brand new at standard retail or less (it sat on shelves in the UK store and got put on sale)…

http://28spin.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/IMG_2158.jpg

But THIS colourway will go for nearly $200 second hand?

O…k…

I much prefer the foxy moss myself.

Yeah it doesn’t make any sense.

All in the hype baby!!

Like I said before, it’s just a function of 2 people wanting it and the colorway not popping up for sale in a very long time. If only 1 person wanted it it goes for $100, 2 people want it so they play eBay chicken. If another person or two enter the fray, who knows what madness could happen…although at the end of the day it’s just a production run Chief so there ought to be some limit to the madness.

There are a few Chief colorways that I can think of that I wouldn’t be surprised to see this happen with, although some are quite a bit more rare (Buffalo Bob)

I prefer the Foxy Moss as well

WHERE IS FOXY MOSS AVAILABLE???