test dark magic

I would but i only have a Griffin Wing and two stripped yoyos, but i will once i build up my collection.

I got kicked in the teeth(figuratively) on a recent act of kindness. Gave client a massive deal. Waited until I was set and operational and then text’ed me that I wasn’t gonna get paid. Somehow I don’t think the kid who started this thread will be one of those types.

BTW: on that job, I saw what was going on, packed and split.

I just get up and try on the next one. I ain’t changing who I am. It’s always the ones who appreciate the kindness that make it all worth it. It even counters all the ones that didn’t go so well.

Though it is usually little consolation at the time, just keep in mind the old adage, ‘what goes around…comes around.’

I wouldn’t assume that. I’m sure there are plenty of people who diverted their conversation and best wishes to the YoyoNation board. I almost credit myself and Gizzyo for a small percentage of the chain reaction on YYN (read “Spreadin’ joy in Kowalsky’s Honor”, which might be merged with the other Goerge thread.).

I never knew him, but I feel as a member of this small community, it’s only right to do something.

Good on you guys, helping out the OP. He’ll appreciate that crap out of this.