I started this part of my yoyoing career with an old Journey. I made it through almost everything in the intermediate section and just got a Too Hot.
This is what I learned in the first 15 seconds of playing with it.
- I can’t bind.
- It’s so much more smooth than my old throw.
- No really, I can’t bind.
- I can’t snap start. Or spin start. Or any other start.
- Still can’t bind
- The low walls make it really easy to get out tangles.
- I thought I could bind, but it turns out that the Journey was way more responsive than I realized.
- The spin time on this thing is way better than the Journey.
- I’m going to have to learn to bind.
- A ten item list was probably overly ambitious.