Teaching a Yoyo Class

You can do a Dragster race. 1st person’s yoyo to reach the goal wins. Or you can do a Boche ball type thing where the person who can dragster their yoyo closest to an object (a yoyo for example) Wins.

I like that dragster race idea, Doug! Great way to teach them good strong throws without them even knowing it.

Yuki

The dragster and the bocce ball ideas are great! I’ll definitely do those. I also like the simple tricks contest and string ball thing. Awesome. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Yoyofactory one! I own a club and teach and this was perfect because it comes responsive but also has the large bearing as well for when you are ready to move them up. Also for 8 bucks a pop you can’t go wrong. Plus it’s a little smaller so perfect for their hands

Not sure if it’s sold here, but SOME of the YYF One retail packages only come with the slim bearing. Make sure you get the one (hee hee) that has both, if you plan to go unresponsive.

Yeah, it seems like all the new Ones here on YYE only come with the slim bearing.

Also, I see what you did there GregP. I see that.

1 Like