Suspense free feedback for suspense

Bought a throw from @suspense and couldn’t have gone more smoothly. Good communication, shipped same day, packaged so well it took me a good few minutes of pocket knife surgery to extract the throw. Would happily deal again.

7 Likes

Thanks dude, hope you enjoy!

5 Likes

I too bought from @suspense - well packed and shipped quickly. Thanks! A++++++++

3 Likes

Just got my Parthenon from @suspense . It was very well-packed and had a neat assortment of stickers and string in the box along with it. Thanks a bunch!

4 Likes

Suspense is amazing: gave me all the details, explained everything I wanted to know, pictures in details. Packed super well and safe!
Thanks a lot!!

2 Likes

Awesome transaction. @suspense communicated great, shipping was insanely fast, the throw is mint.
Highly recommended.

2 Likes

I recently completed a trade with @suspense and everything went great. Trade with confidence!

3 Likes

Just completed a trade with @suspense and all went nice and smooth! Everything was as described and excellent communication throughout. Great dude too!

Cheers

4 Likes

Hi all just completed a trade with @suspense great to deal with would recommend (5 :star:)
Yo-yos as described, safely packaged communicates promptly. Trade or buy with confidence

3 Likes

Scooped a few throws from @suspense and the transaction was wonderful. Incredibly fast shipping, friendly communication and a handwritten thank you note. The throws were exactly as described. A+++ SELLER

1 Like

Picked up a G2 Life from @suspense and could not be happier! Super fast shipping, great communication, and great photos so I knew exactly what I was getting. I received the throw in the condition described. He included a nice handwritten note which was a super nice touch. Do not hesitate to do business with this user. 10/10 A++

2 Likes

I’ve had nothing but a wonderful experience since coming back to the community and @suspense is no exception. I received my items and they were amazing!

2 Likes

Had a great transaction with Suspense (as seller). No drama, great buyer!