Misc sale : Top Steel, Bowl 303, Bassline, Ministar, Thorest, etc

Hello everyone, looking to move some of my throws as I need some funds for other things. Excuse me if my pricing is off, I don’t frequent the BST.

NO TRADES.

Prices are Shipped in the USA. Would rather not ship outside of the USA. Paypal F&F, you pay fees, or Zelle. Feedback Thread Suspense free feedback for suspense

Left to right, top to bottom.

(SOLD) 28s Legacy Peak #15 (New / Mint with all goodies) : Offer ($420)

Clear One Drop Terrarian (New / Mint) : $50

Raw Top Steel : $160

Raw Bowl 303 (New / Mint) with all accessories : $250

Blue General Yo Hatrick 2 (New / Mint) Bought straight from Ernie, no box : $90

Blue Bassline (small dings) : $80

(SOLD) Clear Dopamine (Near Mint) : $25

(SOLD) Purple Bear Trap (New / mint) : $50

AnY Ultimate 3X (Near Mint) Has hubstacks : $90

Black/Purple General Yo Ministar (Mint) : $120

(SOLD) Clear Fern (small dings) : $90

Raw TP Kiwi (surface scuffs) : $70

YoYoEmpire Thorest (scuffs and a small ding) : $120

(SOLD) Stardust Quintessence (New / Mint) : $200

More Pics on request. Thanks for looking.

11 Likes

saved for edits

@tigerbeatt legacy peak 28s

1 Like

Thanks, I already have mine

1 Like

Peak Sold, rest of the sold stuff has been shipped out.

Thank you.

How much did it sell for

1 Like

Sorry I thought I edited it in. $420

7 Likes