Surgeon video contest thing

Nice! Do you like it?

Yes and no it’s got an amazing paint job but its hard to grind with and the bearing isn’t the best do u have one and are you a member

I believe this is the winner.

I do have a Rex, and I actually think it’s great for grinding haha but maybe yours has the shiny finish like some that went to contests had. And yes, I am a team memburrrrrrrrrr.

thanx buddy

So jealous of u

Any other opinions?

Awesome!! You got us all beat in the editing category. :smiley:

Not the trick category? :wink:

If you look at Hendy’s video he’s got some great editing aswell

I saw this On YouTube without realizing it was you.
My first though was “okay, the best I can hope for is second”.

Filming: Superb
Editing: Superb
Tricks: Superb

Basically blows every other entry I’ve seen out of the water, mine not the least.

Well thank you Hendy, that means a lot.

I’ve found that im finally made some tricks that are good (in my standards anyways) and I love how they look in this video.

Yeah the tricks were great too.
My prediction is

1. You
  2. Hendy
  3. Shadowz

Most Views- Trinity Yoyo Club

Yeah, Trinity’s got on Yoyoskills so thats why it got all the views. I feel like if they had included more yoyoing they’d of had it in the bag, but they only did at the end so they cant get the 20 points for the trick section. Im guessing their score will be around 80ish (which is still great, mind you, but not the full potential of the contest)

I honestly just want to get in the top three for a quote from those yoyo stars :slight_smile:

Same, anywhere in top 3 would be da bomb.

I think I have a chance at top 3… Idk though.

Oh yeah for sure, I must have missed yours and it is really good!

My tricks were DEFINITELY not among th top 3, but I worked hard on all the directing and editing so hopefully that’ll give me a shot.

your tricks were great man! THe filming/editing will probably get you the full 20 points in that division though.

I thought the tricks came out very well too, but I can easily think of at least 3 others that has better tricks XD

Thanks man!

Actually, the vast majority of our views came from pupils at our school before it was on YYS.

Depends how they mark it to be honest. There are some really great entries I think should win. However, if I was marking it, I would have to scale down ‘overall’ and ‘editing and creativity’ point for a lot of the other videos. There are some sick videos with nice editing, but I think the time and planning to effectively shoot something like the Trinity video shouldn’t be understimated. It’s far different to a few camera changes during a straight up trick video.

Don’t get the wrong impression, I’m not putting down other videos at all. Like I said I’ve seen some really great entries that are going to win. But I do think, outside of tricks, Trinity’s should score really high in the other categories. But that’s my opinion. The judges may hate it!