Supernova vs. Oxygen

Both expensive I realize but beside the fact which would you buy and why? Need the info.

Which oxy?

If you’re comparing to the Supernova, I guess the only one within the ballpark in terms of price would be the Ozone. They both play very well (as any yoyo in that price range ought to). The Ozone is a tad more stable but the Supernova feels a tad faster. One thing to be aware of is that the Ozone has that very sharp edge where the inverse curve into the gap begins which can be a bit uncomfortable to hold, especially if you have tiny tiny hands like I do. I find myself reaching for the Supernova more often just because it’s more comfortable in the hand.

Yuki

Not really comparable as one is a yoyo and the other a gas.

If I had to pick one I’d probably go for oxygen because without you can’t use the yoyo. I wouldn’t actually buy oxygen as you can almost always get it for free.

If you really want to go that route, then one is a gas and the other is a massive explosion of gases.

Yuki

Since this a yoyo forum I figured “Supernova” must refer to the yoyo not the astronomical phenomenon.

Oxygen is a yoyo

No, it’s not.

Which one?
Oxygéne is a brand

Nvm I Got Sum Info