SuperNova vs Genesis - Who Will You Vote For?

I felt like digging this up because I read this a while ago and the election made me think of it! Enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha even if the supernova wins Iā€™m still buying a genesis tomorrow. :wink:

1 Like

Soā€¦ How do you see the poll if youā€™ve voted? ā€¦anyone?

ive been wondering this too

GENESIS!

1 Like

Has anyone else realized that the names supernova and genesis are opposites? Genesis was the beginning, and Supernovas are the end of a starā€™s life, so it is the end. I just thought it was interesting.

Everyone knows you save the best for last! :smiley:

After I voted the current standings came up. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ve changed by now. Iā€™m on a different IP, so Iā€™ll check again now.

CHOOSE: SuperNova OR Genesis

Supernova 56.3 %

Genesis 43.7 %

Just so everyone knows Iā€™m not stacking the polls, I voted Supernova the first time and Genesis the second. Now my votes donā€™t count, but since I live in CA Iā€™m used to that. :wink:
Honestly, I would rather by a Supernova, but the word Genesis means a lot to me for reasons that are incredibly personal.

Supernova!!!

Your SN disagrees with your choice.

When are the poles closing of they are not already closed and when are yā€™all announcing the winner

If Genesis wins, everyone gets a 20 bucks!

1 Like

does that mean your going to send everyone 20 bucks because they are just going to save 20

45 minutes to go! Polls close at 11pm EST and winner announced shortly after.

Supernova

Genesis! Look at Fellavaderā€¦ coming back in after abandoning the campaign ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Good job Yoyospiritā€¦ :smiley:

Cā€™mon now! vote Genesis!

Things left for last, were leftovers of those who got there first. Genesis was first, like the wise legend the Supernova looks up to. Yeahā€¦Pajama Manā€¦on Team Genesis!!