superman helpppp

I’ve been stuck on superman for a long time now, and what’s worse is that its right at the beginning with the magic drop part. The string never flings off like its supposed to.

I’m sick of not getting it and wanna figure this out. what am i missing?

Well are you first jumping though thetop of the mount that usually helps with the drop. if that isn’t it, then it just comes down to practice and you can practice the magic drop part by just a strait wrist mount so you dont get knots if you mess up

hope it helps

if your saying what i think you’re saying, you just contradicted yourself. I should pop through the top to help with the drop, but don’t have to at the same time???

I know how you feel, I used to have huge problems with this part as well. The trick to this is as it’s swinging to the right, make sure your throw-hand is in a position where it looks like your giving a handshake to someone (I’m a right hand thrower, so my right hand is in a handshake position), and make sure the thumb is pointing straight up. Also, try to make the yoyo swing as slow and as high up as possible, this gives a lot of time for that string to pop off. Continue doing this and eventually you’ll find that you’ll get it 1/10 times, then 4/10, and eventually be able to do this indefinitely without messing up.

When doing the magic drop, be sure to not move your throw-hand or have it follow the yo-yo. This will lessen the force of the string on the side of the yo-yo and cause it to not reject. The move works a lot like a normal magic drop, just transfer the techniques you use for that trick to this one.

If you have any more problems or want to ask a question, feel free to!