Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Anyone interested in going a round against me?

I like wolf, sonic or kirby usually.

So, any takers?
Yoyospirit? As soon as I get my disc to play.

I play brawl. And now with the new Internet setup, I could do online. I play Ness, Lucario, or Iā€™ll tick people off when I want to with the pink suited Captain Falcon. I need to play again, been way too long for me. Im going to re-setup the WII on Internet, so I can do all of yā€™all in a battleā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

I never did onlineā€¦Worth a shot.

K, now I can take all of you challengers, since I just set up my Wii. BRING IT ON!!!

Diddy is actually one of the top tier of characters. A lot of players use him competitively.

Hmm, interestingā€¦ I never knew that!

Diddy is actually versatile moreso than Donkey Kong, as he is faster, and has better ranged attacks. His peanut blast when charged can be painful, so yeah.

Welll, crud. My brawl disc is broke.

I actually played the original Super Smash Bros. on Gamecube which was awesome at the time and then I heard about the Brawl on the Wii so I tried that which I think is pretty good (I played on both consoles in my friendā€™s house.) I now actually play a flash game on the computer with different (anime) characters like Naruto from Naruto Shippuden, Ichigo from Bleach, and Goku from Dragonball Z (of course Mario and a few others are also available) called Super Smash Flash 2 Demo (version 0.9). Itā€™s not a virus game by the way because I play it all the time at home and at the school library.

It can be found here: http://www.mcleodgaming.com/viewflash.php?id=6&type=game

YES!
Iā€™ll pm you my friend code

Not to be a troll, but the original Super Smash Bros. was on the N64ā€¦ but yeah brawlā€™s a great game. Anyone who wants to play tonight pm me your code and weā€™ll play if you want.

peach is my go-to character. i will end you.

Iā€™d be pleased as Falcon Punch to end you. :stuck_out_tongue: Get it? You know, ehā€¦Never mind.

I forgot, anyways you should try the flash version if youā€™re a Naruto/Bleach/Dragonball fan or even if you want to just try it out.

I really like brawl.

Same. WAS my favorite wii gameā€¦

Hated Brawl. I want wave dashing back.

If I do play Brawl, Iā€™m just Peach. I durdle, and when anybody hits me, I yell about how Iā€™m going to spend the night at my mothers and how they arenā€™t the man I met a year ago.