Super cheap, Im ready to throw these things at someone, good stuff!!!

I have a spyy punchline blue with yellow splash, 50$, plays awesome.
A one drop y factor blue, 40$, plays great.
A spyy supra gold, its a beater but still capable, 30$
and for any Halo Reach fans out there you will love this. I have a limited edition sculpture of the entire reach team, original packaging, bunch of goodies, this thing is amazing! I just dont have the space for it, its pretty big and awesome.

Please, if you are interested in anything I have to offer feel free to text my cellphone at 631-902-7032, I have pictures and more information for all products listed.

- I also have a brand new third run chief, minty mint version. It is mint condition in the original packaging, Im not really looking to get rid of it but maybe if its a good offer. Please, dont bother offering anything if its not mint clyw's (more than one unless its another chief) or cash, maybe possibly mint yoyo recreation or turning point but doubtful.

Ill just continue to post in your threads until you stop ignoring me…

I still have not received the bearing and string that i was suppose to get with the yoyo i purchased off you. You said you would throw in a konkave and some hammstring. I got your yoyo without either… it was just the yoyo and an axle.

The fact that you keep posting new threads is beginning to irritate me. You still have unsettled transactions.

So anyone considering to do business with this guy. Beware. Hes not a man of his word.

-xICooRsYIx

2 Likes

Deal went smooooooth with me. Don’t see the problem. I don’t want to call you a liar, but our transaction flowed flawlessly. Flows a great Guy.