Suicides

I know no one is asking for help on these, but I just made a great discovery on how to throw consistent suicides.

Before, I could land them about 75% of the time. After this new method, I haven’t missed a single one!

Basically, instead of “throwing the loop under your throwhand”, think of “doing a lindy loop with your throwhand and realeasing the loop”

(D@§h!zn!t) #2

Woah. To be honest, my suicide catch has increased a bit. Awesome!! Thanks!!! ;D

(It’s probably easier because it slows it down. Instead of one big motion, it’s a few smaller ones.)

Awesome. I’ll have to try that.

(JonasK) #4

This works pretty good. Thanks for sharing.

Huh?, I don’t understand.
Video?, I hope you won’t Argue/Angyry with it. :wink:

(Infinite Chaos) #6

^ Yeah, a quick video would be helpful. Love the suggestion though DYonch! I’m having a lot of troubles with suicides. :stuck_out_tongue:

A video would really help please!

(JayVee) #8

Not to seem like a newbie, but what’s a lindy loop? A video would help a lot.

Double on trapeze.

I thought about making a vid, but when I shot it the motion looked exactly the same.

I’m really at a loss on how to explain it better. Help please?

(JayVee) #11

If it’s a double on trapeze with your throw hand, then is it like that step in Skin the Gerbil? The one where the yo-yo goes under the throw hand and lands on the string.

Yes. Its the second string hit of skin the gerbil, the part that goes under your throwhand. Do that, release the string before it hits.