Styles

I think they should have all the 1a yoyos together all the 2 all the 3a all the 4a and all the 5a yoyos should be in seperate sections so if you want 2a yoyos you go in the 2a section instead of looking in the brands so you can see all the choices at once. (for the 1a 3a and 5a sections they would all have the same yoyos)

maybe, but some 1a yoyos can be used for 5a and(if you mean 3a by 2 handed looping) 2a yoyos can be used as 3a yoyos

Just saying, 2a is two-handed looping.(originally the a stood for arm), and 3a is using 2 1a style yoyos and doing string tricks.

yeah, thats what i thought. but 1a yoyos can be 3a yoyos then

It’s not the difficult. 1A yoyos can be used for 3A and 5A, and 2A and 4A yoyos are easy to find as there are not as many as the rest of the styles. I personally think that’s not a good idea and will kind of make it all complicated and not simple looking and hard to find yoyos just like Yoyonation is. YoyoExpert is not anything like Yoyonation. Which I like a lot. Bad idea.

1 Like

No, it would take way to long to find a specific yoyo brand.

Terrible idea. 2A and 4A yo-yos are very specific. But a great 3A yo-yo might not be the best choice for 1A. The same with 5A. Long spinning 1A yo-yo doesn’t necessarily mean great for counterweight or dual string trick, and vice-versa. It’s not cut-and-dry, at all.