Stunt Pegs 2.0

Thanks for sending me a demo unit OneDrop Brothers
I wanted to do more, but I pulled my back today and was having problems so THIS will have to suffice.

That looked really fun, though honestly I have to ask, how different is that from t-tips for hubstacks? I like the direction that the tricks can go with the addition of the Stunt Pegs or T-tips I just don’t know if my level of play is ready for that kind of innovation.

The stuntpegs are fixed. TopTips are on bearing so there have different play aspects.

Yeah I figured as much, still the fun factor looks pretty high, about as high as the level of difficulty I would imagine, thanks for the great video and quick response. :smiley:

Spin times are less affected by a fixed tip than a free one, and it makes it more stable than top-tips.

here is an odd little question, could someone if they wanted to use two different side effects at once? I mean I know it would probably mess with balance a bit but could someone put an aluminum spike on one side and a stunt peg on the other? I am just curious.

Yes you can

1 Like

0:53 to the end was great! I can’t wait to try one of these

man i hope they sell a yoyo with those soon i want it!

isn’t the stunt pegs like this?

towards the middle of the video

those look more like top tips and messed up hubstacks

haha
well the tip works like a stunt peg

i think its kind of the same concept but not really, just seems like a hubstack with a point sticking out…the true stunt pegs are cooler…and i hope they make a yoyo with stunt pegs for sail soon…hopefully not to expensive though…

they remind me of the magnetic hubstacks :stuck_out_tongue:

My goodness , I need those.