Stuck Bearing

I am very sorry to have to post this, but the bearing on my Hitman seems to be stuck. As in, it does not spin at all. I don’t know if anyone can help, but this Hitman is my absolute Favorite yoyo, and would hate to loose it.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT:
The bearing does not spin. I can remove it fine from the bearing seat, but it does not spin. There is nothing wrong with the seat. When I attempt to spin it, it makes a crunching noise. I’m pretty sure I’m going to have to get a new bearing.

stuck as in it wont spin, or stuck as in you can not get it of the bearing seat?

he said he can remove it from the bearing seat

Clean it again. It got dirty again, I guess.

If its making a crunching noise when you spin it on a pen, clean it and (if you can) blow it out with compressed air.

If that doesn’t work, at least you can get a new YYJ SPEED bearing! W00T!!1!

If your bearing is kaput, maybe it’s not such a bad thing. When my stock bearing gave out it gave me the excuse to go ahead and buy the 10 ball I had been wanting.

Upgrade. It’s a good thing. sort of.

IF your bearing won’t spin after all that just send it to me and I’ll fix it. If its not fixable it will be only the second I couldn’t fix. I had a totally rusted bearing that was locked up totally. Then I used my Mysterious ways and VIOLA! A better spinning bearing!

bearing probly is dead u need new bearng try ceramic konkave

I think you mean this?

Take a look.

His bearing is broke. It won’t spin at all. No matter where he has it.