String theory Quark vs. YYF Yuuksta

Should i get a String theory Quark or YYF Yuuksta. Or if niether of these what can you recamend that is similar in size and style and from 50-89 dollars.

I haven’t tried the Quark, but the Yuuksta’s a great yoyo!
It feels really small, but it plays well.

Try B-grade DNS for $40. I’ve been really impressed by its quality, and at a very reasonable price. It doesn’t sleep quite as long as the Yuuksta, but it is definitely more impact-resistant (doesnt scratch or dent as easily), less vibe, and bigger (feels slightly heavier too).

I haven’t tried Protege, but it’s also a very popular throw, and it’s on sale for $45 at a certain website.

I would get a yuuksta one my best throws all around

Where can I get that DNS b grade?

maybe the bst, but i don’t think there’s a store that sells them. As for the two (i know it’s been said a thousand time but…) it’s all about preferance. Just look at the specs and the shapes and see which one you’d prefer. A lot of people look at yoyo’s today and think that a lot of them aren’t good or that others are amazingly better. But in most cases, all the high end metals today are going to sleep pretty good, and have a pretty good response (Though the ones that have a lot of rim wieght are gennerally more stable and sleep a little longer).

1 Like

Ok so r u saying that a all metal yoyo play pretty much the same? Its just appearence and little teaks?

U can get a b grade dns at a ceirtain site
I sent u a pm with the store’s url

1 Like

No, i’m saying most of them play well. They play differant though. But playing differant doesn’t mean playing better or worse.

1 Like