String Stock

Will I didn’t see one of these here but I was wondering if soon we could be able to buy like 25 or 100 count packs of strings instead of five? ???

He’s working on it. :wink:

At least that’s what he said in another thread.

Yes - Hes actually been saying that in a lot of threads :slight_smile:

ok thats good news to hear ;D
cant wait

Me too. I hope there cheaper than other stores. If they were i would buy 2 of the 100 packs.

I would buy a lot of 100 packs. I go through them every week.

Yes, thank you I have been wanting this ever sense I saw this website. No offense Andre but the string section stinks

Whoa whoa andrerolemodel calm down. Like the other posts said, he is working on that. Just be patient.

I just make it myself… kinda cheaper.
If you want, here’s the link

Yeh… i don’t think my mom will let me do that… let alone would I be able to do that…lol

Why? I got 3000 yards for less than 5$

Why can’t you do it? (This is a question, not a insult, I know some people just don’t like making stuff.)

Bold is main reason…i guess i might be able to do…what kind of string you buy??? it doesn’t say in for what you need.

You got through a 100 pack every week??? I don’t think even pros use that much O.o

[/quote]
Yeh… i don’t think my mom will let me do that… let alone would I be able to do that…lol
[/quote]
Bold is main reason…i guess i might be able to do…what kind of string you buy??? it doesn’t say in for what you need.
[/quote]
Just use what string you want. Buy polyester, or cotten. I even tried invisible (it was great!!!)

Sorry. I worded it bad. I go through one string a week.

i wansnt being rude lol ;D

Oh. Sorry. It sounded like you were upset.

[/quote]
[/quote]
Just use what string you want. Buy polyester, or cotten. I even tried invisible (it was great!!!)
[/quote]
Invisible string? What is that?

~Steven

I assume that it’s just string made out of clear thread.

sorry about the quotes…