String Colour

That’s a lot of colors! :smiley:

I guess I’ll be sticking with Neon Yellow for my next restock :joy:

Am I the only one here who like white string?
It has good contrast.

No, multiple people have said white…

Sorry, I didn’t read the second page and just took a general consensus from the first page. My bad.

neon green and neon orange are the best!

White strings are cool too

If you see my post in the first page I said white ;D

I like neon yellow and hot pink.

White strings are cool, haven’t had the chance to try it out though

Day-glow yellow/green, easiest to see regardless where I’m at, and it shows up well when recording.

So don’t buy black?

Buy whatever color string you like. The only person you are trying to please is yourself.

I love all things black but if it’s going to be tough to see I’ll go neon.

my string color isnt chosen, the string type/make however, is. So what ever color the cloud strings are is what Ill be throwing. :slight_smile:
If they give options, i would choose Pink, Green, and of course the tried and true Yellow.As far as the colors, the hotter the better.

You can always have some black strings around to use for fun.

You’ll be amazed at how bright neon yellow/green are!

Neon orange offers more versatile “everywhere” visibility than neon yellow or green, IMO.

Just ordered some Kitty Strings in baby blue, orange, green, white, and baby pink! Can’t wait to try em out

Ah dude I love baby blue. That and crimson red.

Normally neon yellow/green is my go to color, but in low light they can sometimes be difficult to see. I’ve been using the hot pink Kitty String lately as well and it really stands out in any light.

Use whatever color you like though, as long as your happy with it that’s all that matters.

Is there any way that I can get hot pink 1.5 Kitty String?