Strangest yoyo story

Some grown man walked up to me while i was street performing, yelled “woof, woof!!!” And threw a peice of cheese into somewones window in the middle of this huge circle with everyone watching me

I was using an xodus II and used my ninja precision to shatter a lightbulb in a chandelier but nothing else.

I did a 1/2 A trick once… People’s expressions were kind of creepy…

Geeze! The nerve of some (spoiled I would think) kids!

The same thing had happened to me, a kid came up to me and said he wanted me to give my (insert what I was playing with here [don’t remember what it was]) and I said “no” and he acted super surprised and walked away…

I was like wth

Going to NATS one year with a box full of yoyos going through the x-ray at the airport.
They stopped the machine, and tried to figure out what they all were.
One guy said YOYOS?
I ended up doing a demo…very short demo, with the one on my holster.
Was cool.

I got stopped by the police, and they waved for me to come closer, so I did then they said “show us something impressive” and I said “I guess you guys are bored all day, you deserve it” they started laughing, so I did some simple combos. when I was done, they were just staring haha I guess they expected me to do more, then one of them said “wish there were more like you and less drunk drivers” I started laughing and they said “have a good day young man” I said “you too gentlemen” and they sped off ;D

I have to admit that is really strange but then again it makes sense if the kid was like 5.

Anyways the strangest thing that has happened to me from yo-yoing was I was looking for a dog and we went to the pound so we went didn’t. Find one so we went to the front desk to ask where another pound is… Throaty was on the phone an I was getting impatient) the desk was where the cats were so I started yoyoing and you would just see this wall of cats following the Yoyo as I did some Yoyo tricks one of the funniest things to watch.

they didn’t want me to take my YYF multi tool on the plane with me, all because it had a blade in it :confused: they let it slide because they thought I was 10. Upside to being small and cute :3

I’ve had offspring yoyos fall apart and go everywhere…

Like, the children of other yoyos? Weren’t the parent yoyos terribly upset? What an awful thing to see!

what a tragedy it must’ve been!

That is strange.

Yep… Right there with ya! What’s scary is I am the “responsible adult” in the house!

;D