Stop it! Enough already!

(⛷ Noisy Lurker) #1

Some of you guys need to quit using the bst. I’m trying to get ready for ski season, save some bucks, and you are offering sweet yoyos at great prices. I really don’t need the temptation. Knock it off! At least make the prices incredibly high so I’ll just laugh and go on my way. Help a guy out. ::slight_smile:

It seems whenever I get something, a few days later something even better gets posted.

({RTD} alecto) #3

Welcome to my life i just quit looking at the bst because it started affecting my wallets health.

i know right! its making extremely hard to save up for a laptop!

I still have some yoyos up for $40. You should really check them out. ;D

I had to take you up on that. ;D I bought 4 of those babies. Thanks a bunch. :wink:

({RTD} alecto) #7

why am i not surprised TA bought four of yours i think she is going for the record of the largest private collection.

(Erik Kerber ) #8

I know right.

She’s got like 4 richochets. :smiley:

No, unfortunately, only 3 of them. A beater blue one would be great. :frowning:

Definitely not a surprise. If you ever see “MikeEff” post a BST, jump on it. He takes very good care of his things, he is very reliable, and he always offers a great deal on the throws too.

But, it will never, ever be my goal to have the “largest” private collection. I like having a good collection, and I don’t mind having a lot of yo-yos, but I collect according to my own standards. It’s about quality, not quantity, and that quality is based on my own personal preferences, not prices, and not popular opinion. :wink: Buying everything is easy, but choosing what to buy, and what not to buy, is the fun of it.

(Erik Kerber ) #11

Oh only 3? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Actually it was 5 :wink:

This is the truth. My motivation is always to move the yoyos, not to make a lot of money doing it. Or even to make my money back. I usually sell for 50%-70% of it’s original value, and I try my best to hang onto boxes, and any other throw-ins that came with the yoyo.

I think I just put 24 yoyos up there this week and 22 of them sold in 2 days. That’s 7 people who now have the chance to enjoy them instead of collecting dust in my house (the yoyos, not the 7 people). ;D