Still need some help for who use Zelle

I desperately need help. Anyone can help me paying with Zelle let me know🥲 I can send you via Paypal including fee plus extra $10 for your effort🙏

Zelle is very straight forward, you just login to your bank app and they have it as an option if its supported and then you enter other the persons number or email. What issue are you having?

1 Like

Because I’m not american I guess. I never used it before

Well its US only so that would block you.

2 Likes

Right. And I think I found helper now. Thanks anyway

Since others wasting time so anyone who want to help me. Hit me up please!

Zelle is only a feature for U.S. banks to transfer to other U.S. banks. As it was mentioned zelle won’t work for international transactions.
Also just so you know Zelle has no insurance or buyer protection. Once you send with Zelle you can not get your money back for any reason. Only use Zelle if you are 100% sure who your dealing with.
Having said that i hate PP and prefer to send and receive money via Zelle.

2 Likes

I understand and still have someone to deal with inspite of all risk

A relatively easy to way to reduce risk is to send a $1 test transaction first to make sure you’ve got the right account. Good luck in your search

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip man. Really appreciated it

1 Like

If you are using Paypal which has buyer protection; and the middle-man is using Zalle - does that put all the risk on the middle-man?

Unless the seller (the one paid by Zelle) sends the shipping and tracking information to the middle-man; there is no way for the middle-man to satisfy the Paypal requirement of tracking and delivery-confirmation. This would make middle-man potentially a target for a claim against him for non-delivery. Without tracking he would have no way to satify Paypal and would lose the case automatically. Funds could potentially be deducted from the middle-man’s account.

2 Likes

If you need to do international transfers, I’m hearing that WISE is cheaper than most other options. This is from a record collector, so the values are sort of comparable to yoyos for mid-rare stuff.

1 Like

I did not think of that way. I may cause a issue. Thanks

I heard about wise, and tried a couple of time before this deal. somehow I couldn’t find way to transfer. I really don’t know why😅

To quote, DRI, Money Stinks.

1 Like

Directly responsible individual?
I’ve learned something new😀