Still getting emails from Tom Kuhn

Just whenever I think Tom Kuhn yoyos has bitten the dust, they go ahead and send me emails about stuff like this.

I suppose it could be some old stock they are liquidating.

5 Likes

From what I understand, Brad has a decent supply of older yoyos still. So he’s getting them engraved or ano’d as a way to make them new and get through the stock.

3 Likes

Just as I suspected.

1 Like

So that Rosette II is a lovely piece of art. But how does it play as a yoyo?

1 Like

Last order I placed with them went so south I won’t do business with them any longer. The order didn’t ship for over two weeks, when it did ship a key item was missing and there was 2 of a lesser item, I notified them right away and was told “Our mistake, we’ll make this right” then they didn’t respond to any of my emails for months, we’re talking like 12 emails I sent with no replies. Finally I got a little nasty in an email and I got a reply about how they were on vacation, hadn’t taken a vacation in years blah blah blah and would handle when they got back. They didn’t reach out after they got back and I don’t trust them enough to follow through. It’s really left a bad taste in my mouth about TK and my collection.

4 Likes

Too bad, it’s a shame that happens.

3 Likes

i ordered 2 of the cheapo woodies from them like 3 months ago and they came in a few days. i contacted them twice when one of them separated at the axle and never heard back

3 Likes