Steam summer sale! WITH GIVEAWAYS!

(JonasK) #1

Giving away games on as close to a daily basis as possible. Keep an eye on this thread and the YYE Steam group (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/yoyoexpert). The ways of getting free games will differ greatly.

Post your Steam sale purchases here.

I’ve got Super Street Fighter IV Arcade edition so far.

(JonasK) #2

I’m throwing some small giveaways for you guys now, just because I feel like it!

Trace down the information to our YYE steam group in this forum, add me as a friend, and send me a message saying “This is not minecraft!” gets a free copy of the game terraria on steam!

Aww i just bought mine terraria anyways some games i purchesed are

terraria
the dream machine
lone survivor

plan on getting more though ;D

got anno 2070, metro 2033, and the penumbra pack

too bad im on mac…

(JonasK) #6

Bought binding of Isaac. There’s a one-hour timewindow where you can get that game for free if you send me “This game also works on Mac” via Steam chat.

(SlimJoe) #7

…does TF2 count? :smiley:

(JonasK) #8

Terraria is still up for grabs. The Binding of Isaac is gone. If Bastion appears in the community deal, that game will be for giveaway for a short period.

(JonasK) #9

So Bastion is on sale. I’ve played through that game and it is pretty darn epic. Send me a message through Steam saying “That’s some great storytelling!” and get this amazing action-RPG for free.

I’ll be online for about 1 more hour, and that’s the timewindow you have to get the game for free. I would really love to just stash it up, but seeing that there isn’t much interest in this, I don’t want to risk filling up my inventory with games I never get to give away.

(JonasK) #10

Bastion is now gone!

I bought Frozen Synapse today, not realizing that it came with an extra free copy. So this kinda spoils the next giveaway. I will figure out a creative way to hand this game out. Might do a small forum game or something.

(JonasK) #11

Giveaway is postponed due to lack of interest. Terraria still up for grabs.

Got Bastion, Section 8: Prejudice, and Source Filmmaker…YAY!