I accidentally overtightened my fury and cracked the center protruding molded plastic nubs; so I decided to put it on a lathe and sand down the nubs to the axle opening. I purchased a longer bolt from lowe’s for an axle and used some A size bearings and gold duncan spacers to slip over the protruding axle. I used an e-clip (also from lowes) to keep the bearing from sliding of the axle, and then finally, I topped the bearing with some standard yoyofactory hubs:) While I was in modding mode, I decided to sateen the yo as well. I am very pleased with its look, feel and performance.
Moral of the story, any yoyo can be hubstacked when there is a will and a little ingenuity.