SR1 Feedback

@SR1 purchased a throw from me and is a great buyer. He paid right after we finalized a price and was patient when the package was delayed. Thanks again!

2 Likes

You’re the man @griffin! Don’t hesitate to do business with him as well. Thanks dude!

Sr1 Sent payment right away and was very friendly, I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with in the future

1 Like

Had a great experience selling to @SR1. Hoping we get to do business again in the future!

1 Like

Super smooth transaction with zero issues. @SR1 was a communicative, friendly buyer and paid promptly. I wouldn’t hesitate at all to do business with him again. Thanks!

1 Like

@SR1 bought from me recently. Sent the money and address extremely quick with no issue. Would love to deal with them again!

1 Like

I just wanted to pop in and say thanks to Spencer (@SR1). He and I had a wonderful transaction along with some super dialogue. Thanks, man!!

2 Likes

When I saw @SR1 was seeking an orange Panorama, I knew exactly what was on their mind. As a fellow Anti-Yo and OneDrop fan, I made a pact to help half-swap our blue Dioramas with a potential Mango/orange one should either of us come across one. I was fortunate enough that a friend reached out and offered me theirs. Trading my YWET Diorama for their blue one was seamless. Trade with confidence, especially considering Spence has great taste :slight_smile:

1 Like

Received a lovely Top Deck from Spencer. Well packed, with some nice extras, thanks again!

1 Like

I bought a yoyo from him and would do it again anytime without hesitation! He was very friendly and the deal could not have gone better. All in all a great experience.

1 Like

Traded with @SR1 for the first time, have known him for ages. Dude has loved General yo for as long as I have, and was able to get a good piece in his hand and he was more than fair with what I got back. Love ya brother.

1 Like

How much would you want for the Duncan GTR?

Just bought a collection from @SR1 a couple of days ago. He shipped them the next day, and I received them 2 days later. Yoyos were exactly as advertised, and I’d happily work with him again!

1 Like