Diameter: 49.50 mm / 1.95 inches
Width: 41.00 mm / 1.61 inches
Gap Width: 4.5 mm / .18 inches
Weight: 67 grams
Response: Recessed silicone pads
Accepts flowable silicone
Bearing Size: CBC Center Trac Bearing
Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)

So, my SPYY Stryker finally came in the mail. Right when I got home I went straight to using it. First thoughts were, this thing is wide! Well its not wide like a superwide but its a little wider than other yoyo’s out there. This yoyo comes in 1 unique color. Which is one side black, and one side clear. And with opposite color splash. To me, the colors look crazy. But it would be better to have other color options. If you look closer into the Styker’s shape you’ll notice that there is a little wall on the rims. Im not a huge fan of it, but it is rather unique since not alot of yoyo’s have that. It does help for finger grinds though, since it wont let you finger off. The inside rim for thumb grinds is phenomenal. There is another inner lip inside of the rims specifically for your thumb which is a big thumbs up! It also has matador spikes on it ! So now you can act crazy with those little beasts! Now once you open this thing up, it comes pre-installed with a Center Trac Bearing which plays well in the yoyo. But I really think they should of put a flat bearing. The weight of this yoyo! Now, im sure by now, you have boughten yoyo’s that are either too heavy or too light. Well this yoyo is combining the perfect shape and the perfect weight. 67 Grams of all metal goodness! All in all, this is an awesome yoyo. SPYY has done a very very well job making there yoyo’s. This is my first SPYY ever and now that I finally have one, I would really consider buying another one.

Hope my review was good!

I love SPYYs, I am curious to try out a Stryker sometime. ;D

You won’t be dissapointed! This thing is AWESOME!!