SPYY Addiction (1st run) vs SPYY Spider (#303) vs ILYY Noctu

Which is better? ? ?

None of the above is better. One person might prefer one over the other but that doesn’t make it better.

Exactly.

They’re all great yo-yos. None of them is better than the next; they just have differences in play and shape. The Spyder is small with very round edges and an overall square-like profile. The Addiction is a full-sized (or not undersized at least) yo-yo with a C bearing (as opposed to the D bearing of the Spyder) with a rounded profile and a little bit of floatiness on the string. They’re both great yo-yos, but I haven’t played a Spyder in a long time, so I unfortunately can’t compare the two. Regarding the Noctu - I’ve never played one, but it does have quite an interesting shape. In essence, it all comes down to personal preference in the end. Eventually, after playing a lot of yo-yos, you’ll figure out what you like and don’t like and will have an easier time deciding whether or not you’d like a yo-yo based on specs alone. I don’t think you could go wrong choosing either of those three.