Sponsorship stuff

Wadda think? is there an ideal age? Who wants to share tips on getting there i have a few of my own i think would help but i am not sponsored :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile:

There’s tons of stuff out in the community about this. The most common thing you’ll hear is that it takes a lot of time to become sponsored and that you either need to have popular videos out or have placed well in contest. For more information on getting sponsored I recommend going on YouTube and looking up Brandon Vu’s how to get sponsored video.

It varies. You just have to get noticed at the right time when companies are looking to add new players. I’m sponsored… by my mom… She buys me throws sometimes.

I don’t know if there is a recipe to getting sponsored. It can happen after a long time or a short time. It varies depending on you and the company. I think you just need something to offer them to get sponsored.

Get good. Make videos. Compete. Make yourself desirable to companies. No one will sponsor you if you A: Just ask them, or B: Haven’t out anything out. Really, sponsorship is not needed, you can be noticed, or compete, without ever being sponsored.

Ha! i have been watching his videos way beffore he got sponsored!

When it comes to sponsorship, Ask not what your company can do for you, ask what you can do for your company.

Also you have to work your butt off to try and get noticed.

Make it so you can add value to a company. Then see how a company can add value to you.